Clockfair Ltd t/a Broadway Casino is a data controller registered with the Information Commissions Office (ICO), registration number Z767604. As a data controller we take your privacy very seriously and are committed to the safeguarding of your personal data.
We believe that it is important to promote fairness and transparency for all individuals therefore we are committed to ensuring your data is held in a secure way for the purposes intended.
What information do we collect and why?
By browsing our website, we may use “cookies” which aims to enhance your general website experience. These are information files which are stored on your computer and can assist with the retention of your user preferences, protect your security and improve our website service.
As a website user, you have the choice to accept or decline cookies. If you wish to alter your cookie preferences, please refer to your browser configuration settings. Please note some features of our website may not work if you choose to de-configure your cookie settings.
When you became or become a member of Broadway Casino we collect personal information to register you on our system and make your visit more personal. These may include, however are not limited too, your name, email address, postal address, date of your visit as well as financial details to authorise payment(s). We may contact you shortly after your visit and ask you to leave feedback to enable us to improve our products and services. The information we collect and process when registering with casino is held for under the lawful basis of Legitimate Interest.
From time to time, we may contact you to update you on the facilities on offer at Broadway Casino or to let you know of any offers which we may have available. This may be via email or post. You have the opportunity to opt out at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Upon arrival at Broadway Casino, we will ask you to complete a registration form or sign into the casino premises.
In the event of an accident within the casino, we are required by law to complete an accident form which may contain personal details including your name, address and the incident in question.
What do we do with the information we collect?
- To allow us to register you on the Broadway Casino system and so we can provide the products and services requested
- To keep you informed of any updates or special offers
- To gain feedback to assist with our development programme
- To ensure the health and safety of all of our guests
- To assist with any queries that you may have or provide further information, as requested
How long do we hold your information for?
Broadway Casino will only hold your information for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purpose intended or to comply with legal requirements.
Disclosure of your personal information
We may share personal data with the following third parties:
- Mailchimp : to assist with the sharing of marketing information
We only use your personal data for the specific purposes intended, which are contained within this policy.
We keep your personal data secure by following internal policies of best practice and training for our staff. We also use SSL technology on our website.
In the unlikely event of a breach of our security, we will inform the relevant regulatory body within 72 hours and, should it contain your personal data, we shall also inform you.
We respect your rights as an individual therefore you have the opportunity to contact us at any time regarding:
- your right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data
- your right of access to your personal data and any supplementary information
- your right to have any errors in your personal data rectified
- your right to have your personal data erased
- your right to block or suppressing the processing of your personal data
- your right to move, copy or transfer your personal data from one IT environment to another
- your right to object to processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, and
- your rights related to automated decision-making (i.e. where no humans are involved) and profiling (i.e. where certain personal data is processed to evaluate an individual).
Should you wish to contact us further regarding the collection and storage of your personal data please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Broadway Casino, Broadway Plaza, Birmingham, B16 8LP