A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies can be used by web servers to identity and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and to identify users returning to a website.
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies. A persistent cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date). A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
COOKIES ON THIS WEBSITE
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies on this website.
We will send to you the following cookies:
(1) _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz (Google Analytics - These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where vistors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.)
(2) wp-settings-1, wp-settings-time-1 (These cookies have no impact on your user experience, and store no personal information. They contain some information about your general geographic location. These cookies are automatically added by the software that runs this website, but we do not use them in any way.)
These cookies are session and persistent cookies.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
Sometimes we embed video clips (such as those on YouTube) or similar content within articles from a third party. When this happens, that third party may place cookies on your machine. This is outside of our control, and you should consulting their website for details of their own Cookie Policies.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
(1) to track you as you navigate our website;
(2) to follow social media connections;
(3) to improve the website’s usability;
(4) to analyse the use of our website;
(5) in the administration of this website;
(6) to prevent fraud and improve the security of the website;
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example:
(1) in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector;
(2) in Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, and un-checking “Accept cookies from sites” in the “Privacy” box.
Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer:
(1) in Internet Explorer, you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
(2) in Firefox, you can delete cookies by, first ensuring that cookies are to be deleted when you “clear private data” (this setting can be changed by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Settings” in the “Private Data” box) and then clicking “Clear private data” in the “Tools” menu.
Doing this may have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
This website is owned and operated by Broadway Casino.
If you have any questions about our cookies or this cookies policy, please Contact Us.